Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 march..

Still sick. -.-

I want my voice back! Sigh. Maybe it's a good thing that i have lost my voice. I wont be able to talk and disturb anyone else. So people are glad that they have get rid of a nuisance like me. )=
Maybe some people keep wishing that I dont get back my voice lor. So I will just be a mute and stop being a nuisance to people.

Sneeze sneeze and sneeze. Keep sneezing until I have a headache. Stop! I want my nose to stop. Stop all the running...

I want to be healthy!

I will treasure my health when I get well. I will make sure I wont fall sick again. I will make sure I am alive and kicking. =)

原来有人叫你去看医生和叫你定时吃药是一件很幸福的事。
都只能怪自己隐藏太多,不够勇敢……

谢谢你曾经带我去看医生和叫我定时吃药。 我真的真的觉得幸福过。


12 March. Would you remember this date? This date 2007 is the first time someone send me home. Although it's not to my doorstep, I still remember it. It's the first time that Jerome send me home after going to school...

Is there any ways where life would restart?

No comments: